My Photo
Name:
Location: East of the Mississippi, United States

I'm an old white guy with over 60 years on this earth. That's me in the photo. That's my yard I'm sitting in. You can't have it.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Follow your heart

Recently I have seen several people having a difficult time of getting through life.
One lost (they broke up) her boyfriend of several years, but it is for the best, I think.
Another lost her husband of several years. They are getting a divorce when she gets enough money. This probably is going to happen because he moved to another state.
Still another has at least two boys that want to marry her, but she wants to get some life lived first.
It seems like the men in our country have become a bunch of whiney little girls. I can't understand. They follow the girls around like little puppies. When the girls tell them they have had enough they whine and write emails that are pitiful and sad. Then the emails change to sarcastic and mean. What is it with these guys. Get over it.
So I have seen people making life decisions and I am proud of them. It takes courage to make a decision. It starts when you are young. If you are not allowed to make decisions and suffer the consequences of you actions, then later in life you will be frozen in a block of insecurity ice.
If you do not want to be frozen then start making small decisions quickly.
Where do we eat? This does not have to be a question that takes more than a millisecond to answer. McDonald's, Friday's and the Country Club; pick one.
Do this for purchases. Then for more long range things like housing and auto purchases. Pretty soon you will be deciding that you really do not want to spend your life with this ditz or clinging vine.
Listen to your heart and then decide. Your heart, not some other person's words or ideas. You will be a happier person. Trust me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant advice. It should definitely be followed.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 2:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home