My Photo
Name:
Location: East of the Mississippi, United States

I'm an old white guy with over 60 years on this earth. That's me in the photo. That's my yard I'm sitting in. You can't have it.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Father's Day

You had a Father. He may have only been a biological one or so it seems like many people feel that way now days. More and more children are from homes which have mulitiple Fathers; and Mothers for that matter. It has not been easy, but I have been able to stay with the Mother of my children 24 years now. It has not been easy because there have been "issues", as the kids have begun to say recently.
My daughters have needed the influence of a man around the house. I have taught them, I hope, some things in life that has made it worth me being here. I hope I have been an example of the kind of man they need to go look for. I think this is the prime reason that a Father is here. Aside from the act of impregnating the Mother. Children learn primarily by example. That is so obvious that only the slowest of brain cannot see it. Fathers can lead their children into a positive, productive and happy life or they can lead them to misery. It is a choice.
So I am going to go now and be a FATHER.
Happy Father's Day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bunny said...

My Daddy knows everything!!!!

Monday, July 11, 2005 5:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home